06 August 2006

Ep 38: b224 in Barcelona

Recently, a friend and i had a small trip to Barcelona. Inspired by Michael's videoblog, vlogstory, i recorded a short video from this beautiful city.
-- Yannick (short assignment in Barcelona for b224 ;)


Récemment, un ami et moi avons fait un petit voyage à Barcelone. Inspiré par le vidéblog de Michael, vlogstory, j'ai enregistré une courte vidéo de cette superbe ville.
-- Yannick (envoyé spécial à Barcelone pour b224 ;)

NB: Music by Ottmar Liebert and Luna Negra.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are really lucky. I always dreamed to visit Barcelona. To see beautiful beaches, Gaudi's masterpieces, taste traditional cuisine and learn flamenco dance. And my dream is becoming true, I bought tickets and choosing accommodation from many Barcelona hotels, I want to find something close to beach or in historical center. That's why I'm interesting in everything about Barcelona and Spain. I really enjoyed reading your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home